Occupational Health at AFC Urgent Care in West Chester, PA
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in West Chester, PA offers comprehensive occupational healthcare for employers and employees
At AFC Urgent Care West Chester, we can provide you with prompt, comprehensive service for all of your occupational health needs. We’ll maintain excellent communication with you, so you know what is happening with your employees, regardless of your company’s size or industry. We’ll help your employees with their back to work plan and keep you informed every step of the way. Our highly experienced staff will work with your company to streamline the process for:
- Electronic updates on your employee’s status
- Direct follow up with your employee
- Appointment scheduling
It is our goal to get your employee back to work as quickly and safely as possible.
Our urgent care center focuses on helping you feel better. We’ll worry about keeping your employer up to date on your return to work status. We’ll develop a clear plan to get you returning to productive service as soon as possible but will not do it in a way that jeopardizes your long term recovery and health. The entire Occupational and Workers’ Comp process can be overwhelming and confusing. Our experienced staff can help guide you through the process with clear and complete instructions. We’ll review with you your treatment, how to handle the reporting aspects, and any follow-up. Feel free to call our staff at any time to get started or if you have any questions about the process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Health and Wellness Education
- Annual Employee Examinations
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Drug Testing
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
- Workers’ Compensation – Our walk-in urgent care clinic can promptly evaluate and treat a full range of work-related illnesses and injuries, including fractures and lacerations.
- Drug Testing Hours – Both DOT and non-DOT drug testing hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday : 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Physical Examinations
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Annual on-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks, in addition to other health and wellness offerings
Our doctors are available seven days a week, with extended hours late into the evening to treat your employees. Our facility is equipped with a state of the art lab, Digital X-Ray, and we keep many medications onsite to dispense as needed. We are here to care for your workers efficiently and effectively.
Additional Services You May Like: